Wolfhound Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2By smod ❘ July 16, 2016 ❘ 363 views
If you are a fan of RPG game, fantasy in the middle ages or something like that, then you have found the right resource pack for yourself already. Wolfhound Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2, personally I think, is a detailed and beautiful resource pack, bringing gloomy style in the middle ages.
The details of the textures are all hand-painted but you will easily be able to distinguish the block because the author knows how to keep their own specialties.
This pack now support these following version: 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9
How to install Wolfhound Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2:
- 1. Download your Resource Pack.
- 2. Start > Run > %appdata%.
- 3. Open .minecraft folder.
- 4. Open your version folder.
- 5. Find resourcepacks folder.
- 6. Drag your Resource Pack your have downloaded there.
- 7. Open Minecraft and change Resource Pack in Video setting.
- 8. Enjoy!