A Day to Remember Map for Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4By smod ❘ September 19, 2016 ❘ 121 views
Have you ever play a video game inside a video game? If not, then let’s try A Day to Remember map, a 2,5D Minecraft Adventure map.
The interface of the map is similar to the childhood NES video games, using only four keys A S D W and SPACE as the action button, to control Ethan Odell – the protagonist in his adventure. The camera angle is also different to other Minecraft map, featuring a top-down look similar to the Sim City series.
This map includes a lot of interesting features, humorous sequences, logical puzzles as well as a unique gameplay. Your mission is to save the protagonist’s burning house and discover the tragedy behind the arson. A Day to Remember is a single player map, so no playing with friends here. If you are interested in the mechanism of this map, you can check the Info folder in the installation folder of the map; there is a few information about the game world and instruction on how to control the character.
How to install A Day to Remember Map
- Download A-Day-to-Remember-Map.
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Find folder /.minecraft/saves. Unzip your maps you have already downloaded and move your world file into this folder.
- Open Minecraft and choose the map from worlds selection menu. Enjoy!
Download links for A Day to Remember Map
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 (not updated yet)