Armor Plus Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2By staff ❘ January 2, 2017 ❘ 22,926 views
There are many types of ore and resources in Minecraft like coal, iron, gold,… while some unique types like Redstone or lapis only have limited use. Armor Plus Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft adds in new armor recipes using emerald, Coal, Redstone, lapis,… There also some funny armors like chicken and pig armor.
Many new types of armor in AP
The latest version of Armor Plus provides 16 additional armor recipe and 4 new upgrades for conventional armors. Each armor has its own unique ability, such as Coal Armor grants you Night Vision, while Larva Armor gives you Fire resistance,etc. The mod has the interesting texture, suitable for multiplayer PVP or RPG servers, where fighting is a natural occurrence, and a badass looking suit of armor could be a difference between winning and losing.
New armors added in Armor Plus Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2:
- Lapis Armor
- Emerald Armor
- Obsidian Armor
- Super Star Armor
- Redstone Armor
- Lava Armor
- Coal Armor
- Guardian Armor
- Ender Dragon Armor
- The Ultimate Armor
- Reinforced Golden Armor
- Reinforced Chain Armor
- Reinforced Iron Armor
- Reinforced Diamond Armor
- Cobalt Armor
- Ardite Armor
- Manyullyn Armor
- Knight Slime Armor
- Pig Iron Armor
- Chicken Armor
- Slime Armor
The mod introduces a new crafting tool named Armor Forge to craft new armors, along with a manual on the function of these new armors.
Update version 1.10.2:
- Remove level setting for coal armor, lapis armor.
- The Tools Tips will be updated based on set values.
- Super Star Armors will use Obsidian to repair instead of Nether Star
- Add efficiency settings for The Super Star and The Ultimate Armor
- Add files creations from all ids of ArmorPlus.
How to Install Armor Plus Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, The Dragon Lib, and Armor-Plus-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of The Dragon Lib and Armor-Plus into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Armor Plus Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11 & 1.11.2 (Work for both version)