Better Combat Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for MinecraftBy Moon ❘ January 8, 2017 ❘ 1,904 views
Better Combat Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 will allow the players to customize the fighting system in the game with their decisions in Minecraft, now you can launch the critical hit.
If getting bored of the current fighting system of Minecraft, you can try Better Combat Mod. Its main feature is to bring a list of customization for the players to edit the battle system to easier or harder than before.
- Revive the stability when failing: If you notice carefully, every fight with a weapon in some new versions of Minecraft, you have to wait a certain time and then to continue to attack (with full damages). It is a period of “fighting revive.” This custom will allow the users refresh their fight immediately if failing.
- Struggle in a far distance: The near hit can fight further than one block
- Struggle in a vast area: To avoid a failed hit, you can turn on this custom, the character will attack in a larger area.
- Beating to death: The players have 30% ratio of death, but they cannot hit immediately by attacking when falling.
- Requirement to fulfill the energy before hitting: You only attack when fulfilling full the energy (the default is off).
- Hitting while running: You can both move and attack without disturb (currently, this feature does not work well).
- Sword effect: Now, all the items can have an effect when swinging a sword.
- Sound effect when hitting to death: Have a new sound effect when attacking to end.
Besides, there is an interesting feature, which you can hold a sword or any other weapon into a shield box; after that, attacking by right click.
How to Install Better Combat Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
- Download Forge Installer, Better-Combat-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of Better-Combat into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!