Custom Drones Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2By smod ❘ August 10, 2016 ❘ 1,412 views
Custom Drones mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a great mod that made for players that want more types of companions in Minecraft, rather than just some simple pets or mobs. Custom Drones adds into the game the multi-functions Drone units that players can assemble into a reliable partner with great abilities. With Custom Drones, you can assemble your own drones depending on the amount of materials you have as well as levels of drones. It can have more or less special abilities, ranging from simple remote control, environmental scan to carrying creatures or even digging minerals!
This mod not only introduces a unique idea but also perfects it to create an extremely smooth and enjoyable experience. The drones can do wonderful things, so this will be a mod that you will feel delighted if you’re looking for something to add a little spice to the journey in Minecraft world. But as Custom Drones is programmed to be fully customizable, it can be quite difficult to understand all mechanisms of Custom Drones. But do not worry; once you get used to the mechanics, everything will be much easier!
Tips: You can install this mod together with NotEnoughItems to get the Crafting Recipe for drones.
This mod requires Forge installed and compatible with Minecraft 1.9.4/1.10.2.
How to Install Custom Drones Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge:
- Download Forge Installer and your mod.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the mod you want to install into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Custom Drones Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Coming soon)