Damage Indicators Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for MinecraftBy smod ❘ 1 week ago ❘ 16,276 views
When playing Minecraft, one bad point is the information system in combat. You fight with a zombie, but you do not know how much blood it has and the maximum of its blood… All the information related to the damage of blood, the blood indicators of the monsters, pets or even other players will be shown the full display under the effect and theme with Damage Indicators Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2.
The damage will show in digits, flying up and disappearing (the same as MMORPG game). The amount of remaining blood will be displayed in the upper left corner of the screen for competitors.
Not only showing the damage caused by the player but this mod also shows the damage created by other monsters or resulting from other creatures (Zombie is chasing Villager in the picture above).
Moreover, you can customize font color, HP display, … in the config folder of the mod.
This mod now supports some versions: 1.10.2, 1.9.4, and 1.11.2.
Requirement: Minecraft Forge.
How to Install Damage Indicators Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge
- 1. Download Forge Installer and Damage Indicators mod.
- 2. Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge.
- 3. Open Start on Desktop.
- 4. Open Run.
- 5. Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- 6. Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- 7. Put the mod you want to install into mods folder and then run Minecraft.