Journey Map Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft – New configuration optionsBy staff ❘ February 23, 2017 ❘ 22,535 views
Minecraft is a huge world – so don’t get lost! With Journey Map Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft, it is now easier for you to navigate with an automatic radar-type map that can locate your position instantly.
JM supports both single and multiplayer servers. There are also 2 modes for multiplayer: Fair Play (no display of mob and underground caverns) and Unlimited (full functions).
Like and Subscribe:
In minimized mode, JM looks like a radar, showing terrain and the location of the player.
Minimized radar interface
In maximized mode, JM is displayed at full screen with all function buttons.
Detailed and highly-customized setting menu.
Setting options for radar
JM offers a useful feature – Web Map. Players can view the world map using web browsers. For big servers with a pre-built world like an RPG server, this feature allows players to have an actual MMORPG experience.
Web Map on browsers
Currently, JM supported versions: 1.9.4, 1.10.2 and 1.11.2.
How to Install Journey Map Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Journey-Map-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of Journey-Map into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!