Just Enough Items Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft – Official ReleaseBy staff ❘ 1 week ago ❘ 23,483 views
Just Enough Items Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an item and recipe viewing mod for Minecraft. Apparently, it is quite similar to Not Enough Items – a famous one. You may recognize this mod as being not enough items. And these mods are very similar in their design and function. The only difference being that JEI is using the latest version of Minecraft (1.11.2) and NEI is not.
The main display of this mod is quite the same as Not Enough Items:
Big Screen Support
Item list Edit Mode
Over thousand recipes of other mods
- This is a mode helps the players watch item viewing recipe by searching the list on the right.
- If players want to experience new items or be creative or just want to be “cool”, this mod is very convenient and excellent for them to try.
You can have 1 stack item by one click (so easy)
Besides, there are some other settings such as:
- Item Hiding Mode: Hide item in the list
- Color Search: Search by the color of item
- Hide Item With Missing Models: Hide item which is error model
Search mode by the color of the item.
This mod is regularly updated, check here when Minecraft has been updated for newest version of JEI.
Just Enough Items supports some versions: 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
How to Install Just Enough Items Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Just-Enough-Items.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!