Lively Default Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2By staff ❘ November 10, 2016 ❘ 3,810 views
Lively default resource pack, just as the name implies, enhance the default graphic settings of Minecraft without altering much of its original structure. Lively Default Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2 is ideal for players who loves the original Minecraft but with a little nice change in graphics.
Lively resource pack keeps almost everything of Minecraft intact and make them look clearer and nicer: the morning sky is clear and profound, the wood texture becomes more apparent, colors become more vibrancy, the crimson dawn is much more fantastic, and the water reflection is refined.
Lively Default has succeeded in improving Minecraft from its default settings, so you may want to consider using this pack. As a default resource pack, Lively is not PC-taxing, you can freely use it without concern about computer specification.
How to install Lively Default Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download the Lively Default Resource-Pack.
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/resourcepacks
- Drag your resource pack you have downloaded there.
- Open Minecraft and change Resource Pack in Video setting. Enjoy!