Optifine HD 1.11.2/1.10.2 Ultra B7 for MinecraftBy staff ❘ 1 week ago ❘ 92,442 views
Despite having a simple and sometimes ugly graphic, Minecraft still requires an average PC to run smoothly. Therefore, crashy and lagging happen very commonly lead to much unfortunate death for the player. If you’re the one happens to face those problems, Optifine HD 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is the solution for you.
Before owning a “decent” computer, the author of this review had to play and run a Minecraft server on a terrible system such as 512MB of RAM, onboard 128MB VGA,… And to be honest with you guys that were the nightmare of my gaming career. My computer was so terrible that I had to pray for the Server’s Spawn to not be overwhelming in tons of structures else my machine will be shutting itself down. One day, I decided that I had had enough, so I went online and tried to find a solution, and finally, I found it – Optifine HD, the savior of my life. So why is Optifine HD so great? You guys can see it for yourselves.
Signature Optifine highlighted features:
- Usually, double (sometimes triple or fourth times) FPS.
- Reduce lag, crash and chunk errors
- Support many Texture Packs HD:
- Texture Packs HD, Font HD (doesn’t require MCPatcher)
- Separated Texture for terrain and item
- Moving Texture for terrain and item
- Color adjusting
- Unlimited Texture size
- Built-in support for Shaders pack
Extended config setup is very detailed
Support HD Resource Pack
How to Install Optifine HD 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge.
- Download Optifine (Choose the correct version)
- Open Start on Desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put your Optifine.jar file you just downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft.