Optifine HD for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2By staff ❘ 3 weeks ago ❘ 32,046 views
Despite having simple and sometimes called ugly, Minecraft demands a high system requirement in order to run smoothly. Therefore, lag is a frequent occurrence and usually the cause of annoyance for players. If you are troubled by such problem, then Optifine HD 1.11.2/1.11/1.10.2 is your answer.
Some noticeable features of Optifine HD 1.11.2/1.11:
- Double (sometimes triple) FPS.
- Reduce lag, frame freeze and terrain flaws when load game.
With mod Optifine HD (left) and without usage (right)
Increase FPS by 4 times, faulty locations are removed when loading worlds.
Texture Packs HD supports:
- Texture Packs HD, Font HD (no need for MCPatcher).
- Separated textures for terrains and items.
- Animated textures for terrains and items.
- Adjust color.
- Adjust lighting.
- Unlimited textures sizes.
Shaders – Optifine HD new feature.
Improve rendering distance by 32 chunks
Supported versions: 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.11
How to Install Optifine HD 1.11.2/1.11/1.10.2 with Forge
- Download Forge Installer.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge.
- Download Optifine (Choose the correct version)
- Open Start on Desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put your Optifine file you just download into mods folder and then run Minecraft.
Download links for Optifine HD 1.11.2/1.11/1.10.2 Mod
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not update yet)