Optifine HD 1.11.2/1.10.2 Ultra B7 for Minecraft – Updated 18-Feb-2017By staff ❘ 1 week ago ❘ 53,492 views
Despite having simple and sometimes called ugly, Minecraft demands a high system requirement in order to run smoothly. Therefore, lag is a frequent occurrence and usually the cause of annoyance for players. If you are troubled by such problem, then Optifine HD 1.11.2, 1.10.2 is your answer.
Some noticeable features of Optifine HD 1.11.2/1.10.2
- Double (sometimes triple) FPS.
- Reduce lag, frame freeze and terrain flaws when load game.
With mod Optifine HD (left) and without usage (right)
Increase FPS by 4 times, faulty locations are removed when loading worlds.
Texture Packs HD supports:
- Texture Packs HD, Font HD (no need for MCPatcher).
- Separated textures for terrains and items.
- Animated textures for terrains and items.
- Adjust color.
- Adjust lighting.
- Unlimited textures sizes.
Shaders – Optifine HD new feature.
Improve rendering distance by 32 chunks
Supported versions: 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.11.2
How to Install Optifine HD 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge
- Download Forge Installer.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge.
- Download Optifine (Choose the correct version)
- Open Start on Desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put your Optifine file you just download into mods folder and then run Minecraft.