Ruins Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for MinecraftBy staff ❘ 1 week ago ❘ 2,824 views
Ruins Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a mod whose task is to add a large number of architecture structures in the game, similar to Dungeon and Village, and various shapes and design. Existing or custom shapes create every structure under specific conditions, and you can change all of that.
The ramshackle house
A lake between plain
An ancient stone head
Dungeon emerges on the ground
This mod requires Forge installed and compatible with Minecraft version 1.9.4/1.10.2, 1.11.
How to Install Ruins Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge:
- Download Forge Installer and Ruins Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the content of the /mods/ folder you get after unzip into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!