Schematica Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for MinecraftBy smod ❘ 2 weeks ago ❘ 39,974 views
Schematica Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft allows you to input or output the constructions in Minecraft to a schematic file so that you can move or use in the next time. Very convenient right?
If you have ever felt tired of building a huge building as president palace in which your friends said as an isolated area, Schematica is your solution. You can move all your house to anywhere you want (even to the moon).
The use of this mod is to choose 2 points to create a box so that your building will be in. After that, save and then load to another location (it will be easy if you have already used WorldEdit).
The mod allows you to display a hologram, loaded from a schematic file, for easier rebuilding. You can also save your creations to schematic files and share them.
It is flexible to move your building, and you can customize several directions by using control table.
This mod is useful and exciting for server hosts or builders who desire to build the maps with high requirements in construction. Anyway, you should try once to know about its features.
How to Install Schematica Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft:
- Download Forge Installer, LunatriusCore, and Schematica.jar file.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of LunatriusCore and Schematica into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Schematica Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11 & 1.11.2 (Work for both version)