Second Dream Map for Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4By smod ❘ September 7, 2016 ❘ 121 views
Second Dream Map is an adventure-mystery map in which you must find out your real identity. Let’s find the another you that never seen before.
You will play a character named Sean Brooks, and that’s the only thing you now, aside from a few vague, fragmented memories. Sean then is forced to be a detective to find his own lost memories. Mystery maps like this one usually take the memory-lost route, so don’t question anything.
You wake up in a strange room, and your mission is to collect clues to find out where you are. You will need to search every corner and open every box. There is a journal with little information inside, but it can be handy as the game progress. There are many logical puzzles that you must solve, which maybe including the incomprehensible dialogue of some NPCs. To beat the game, you should keep calm with those NPCs, no matter how frustrated you are.
In short, Second Dream is a good map and its ending is quite surprising. It took me almost an hour to clear the game and the ending is quite satisfied. Have fun playing!
How to install Second Dream Map
- Download Second_Dream Map.
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Find folder /.minecraft/saves. Unzip your maps you have already downloaded and move your world file into this folder.
- Open Minecraft and choose the map from worlds selection menu. Enjoy!
Download links for Second Dream Map
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Not updated yet)