The Instant House Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for MinecraftBy Moon ❘ January 2, 2017 ❘ 2,109 views
The Instant House Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft includes into the game a new series of “instantly made” houses for lazy players.
Construction is one major interesting aspect of Minecraft. Players can build all kind of structures, from simple to complex ones, from dirt houses to huge castles than span for hundreds of chunks. Many players had taken construction as their hobby, and the community is witnessing more and more custom maps and worlds made by the players. But not everyone has time or creativity to building their residence. Therefore The Instant House Mod is the perfect answer for it – the mod provides instant houses with just a single mouse click.
It is very easy to use the mod, all you need to do is to craft an Instant Core and use it to summon tiny “instant house.” Once you have those little houses on your hand, right click them into the ground, a building will grow out of it, and you can start moving in.
How to Install The Instant House Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, The-Instant-House.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for The Instant House Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.10.2 (Not updated yet)