B.F. End Cities Mod (1.20.1, 1.19.2) is a Minecraft modification that significantly enhances the End dimension, primarily focusing on the End Cities. It introduces a plethora of new structures, entities, and items, transforming the End into a more vibrant and challenging environment. The mod aims to provide players with a more immersive and rewarding experience when exploring the End Cities.


–  The mod revamps the End Cities with more complex and larger structures, including towers, bridges, and dungeons. These structures are filled with stronger enemies and more valuable loot, making exploration more rewarding.

–  The B.F. End Cities Mod introduces new mobs unique to the End Cities, adding an extra layer of challenge for players. These entities have unique abilities and drop exclusive items upon defeat.

–  Players can find a variety of new items within the End Cities, including powerful weapons, armor, and tools. These items often possess unique enchantments that can’t be found elsewhere.

–  The primary mob in End Cities, are given new abilities and behaviors, making them more formidable opponents.

–  This mod tweaks the actual structure generation code to give end cities a higher chance to branch out and grow bigger. This means it should be fully compatible with all End City structure datapacks.

–  Tweaks include:

  • Ships now spawn up to three times per city.
  • By default, Minecraft generates the “Fat Towers” filled with shulkers up to 2 sections tall. This mod increases that to 8. This drastically increases the branching chances.
  • The maximum branch depth of city generation is increased from 8 to 16. What could go wrong?
  • “Fat Towers” only generate half the time by default. This mod increases that chance to 75%.
  • This mod removes the completely useless empty tiny houses. There is now a 25% chance for a house to contain no loot room, 25% chance for one loot room, and 50% chance for two loot rooms. They will also generate taller and bigger as a result.
  • Bridge generation is fixed to generate longer bridges on lower levels, mimicking a tree structure. This makes the city more spread out and also fixes bugs with cities overwriting themselves.


Minecraft Forge

How to install:

How To Download & Install Mods with Minecraft Forge

How To Download & Install Fabric Mods

Don’t miss out today’s latest Minecraft Mods

B.F. End Cities Mod (1.20.1, 1.19.2) Download Links

For Minecraft 1.18.2

Forge version: Download from Server 1

For Minecraft 1.19.2

Forge version: Download from Server 1

For Minecraft 1.20.1

Forge version: Download from Server 1

Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]